Ep.117: Maintaining Good Mental Health with Marian Faller
We are well into the Covid crisis of 2020 and we are starting to hear of people struggling with the stress.
We also see business owners and production leaders that are working like crazy to handle the surge of business, catch up or even to just make it all work.
Our guest today is someone that deals with people everyday that are just trying to deal with life and the stress it can bring.
Tim’s wife, Marian Faller, joins the show today with insight and advice on handling and dealing with stress in the workplace, and in your personal life as well.
Marian, a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW), is a psychotherapist working in Rhode Island for over sixteen years through her private practice, Cornerstone Counseling. She excels at providing customized counseling for individuals, groups, and couples with relationship, mental health and addiction concerns.
Tim, Steve and Marian cover:
- The impact stress can have on people and a workplace.
- The signs that an owner or manager should be looking for, to see signs of stress.
- The difference between “normal stress” and “burnout” stress?
- In talking with an employee, what should a manager watch for to avoid getting “wrong” info.
- If a manager sees the signs of stress what they should do.
- What an individual should do if they are seeing themselves over-stressed.
- Resources for listeners.
This Episode Sponsored by: Builder Funnel
We are excited to have Builder Funnel joining us as a featured sponsor for The Tim Faller Show. Spencer Powell and his team at Builder Funnel have been huge supporters of R/A and the remodeling community for years and it is great to have on board as a featured sponsor… Welcome, Builder Funnel!