Congratulations on Reaching 100 Episodes!
To celebrate this milestone, we’re changing up the format, turning the tables and featuring our Host, Tim Faller!
In this episode of the Tim Faller Show, Steve interviews his co-host and explores Tim’s background as a lead carpenter, business owner and his transition to a trusted advisor and sought-after industry “guru.”
Steve and Tim discuss:
- Shifts in the industry, from 1-2 person operations to larger design/build firms we see today.
- The birth of the lead carpenter system and its evolution.
- Common issues and challenges that Tim sees in working with Remodelers in the US & Canada.
- Finding good help and building an awesome production team.
A few items that Steve and Tim reference in this episode:
- Episode 92: Using RFIs Effectively with Jason Brookshire
- Episode 66: Production in a Large Remodeling Firm with Bruce Case
- First, Break All the Rules: What the World’s Greatest Managers Do Differently
- The Great Game of Business
- The Oz Principle: Getting Results through Individual and Organizational Accountability
- The One Minute Manager Meets the Monkey