Ep.130: Managing Growth Effectively with Kevin Schultz
There are many things that can destroy a company. Recession, pandemics, and yes, even growth; especially, if the growth occurs with no planning or control.
In the past few years, our economy, and our industry, have grown significantly, and many companies have struggled to keep up. Growth is usually controlled by the amount that a company can sell and subsequently produce.
Sometimes it is planned, and sometimes it just happens. If planned, the team can prepare for it and make the necessary adjustments. If it “accidental” or spontaneous, often the production team gets caught with too much work and not enough time or personnel.
So, what is the key to effectively manage growth?
Kevin Shultz, Vice President of Revision LLC outside of Minneapolis, joins Tim and Steve in this episode to talk about how he and his team have managed tremendous growth at Revision.
As a 28-year veteran of construction and residential remodeling, Kevin brings an immense amount of knowledge to the team at Revision, where they have recently celebrated their 10th year in business.
Tim, Steve and Kevin talk more about:
- Background on Revision LLC (number of employees, average project size, etc.)
- The growth Revision has experienced over the past 5-10 years.
- Was growth planned or accidental, or spontaneous?
- Managing and controlling Sales out-selling the Production team’s capacity to produce.
- Forecasting tools for jobs coming through sales.
- Changes made in production to anticipate and prepare for growth.
- And More…
Get Your Production Team Focused on Profit!
Keep your production team sharp throughout the Winter and preparing for 2021 with weekly Production Team Training with Tim Faller. Whether they are in the office or in the field on a phone, tablet or laptop, now is the time to plan and prepare for the surge in business as we head into the new year.
[Click Here for More Information & Registration]