Ep.127: Controlling the Chaos with Tim Faller & Steve Wheeler
In episode 177 Marion Faller joined us to discuss dealing with the stress that we are currently seeing in the industry, specifically in the production departments.
In Tim’s Production Manager Roundtable groups, he is hearing about it and seeing the symptoms that Marion described in her conversation with us.
We are facing the “perfect storm” of a booming remodeling/building industry in the midst of a global pandemic that seems to be getting worse, not better.
Unfortunately, the production teams and their leaders are on the front lines of this battle and we are seeing and hearing about the breakdowns.
In this episode, Tim and Steve breathe a little fresh air into a troubled environment and encourage people to control the chaos as much as possible.
Tim and Steve talk more about:
- What we are hearing and seeing out there.
- Producing more work with less people.
- What is causing this issue now more than ever before.
- The impact it is having on business owners, production teams and leaders.
- What do companies need to do to take a breather and evaluate where your company is.
- First Break all the Rules by Marcus Buckingham.
- And more…
Get More from Tim in His Monthly Newsletter
Keep up with Tim’s adventures on the road, get expert advice and tactics and maybe even some fishing tips from our Production “Guru” Tim Faller. [Click Here to Subscribe]