Seeing Projects from the Client’s Point of View with Meghan Haines – [Best of the Tim Faller Show]
Have you ever gone through an entire job thinking that the client was delighted with your work and then discovered afterward that they liked most of it, BUT…. (you fill in the blank). So, the question remains, how do you ensure customer satisfaction or, as some call it, creating “Raving Fans?”
There is no better way to explore this than by asking real clients, and even better when the client has a remodeling background and can look at it from either viewpoint.
Meghan Haines is the Production Coordinator for Hercules Design Build, a remodeling company in the St. Louis area. Meghan has been with Hercules for a little over a year and a half; However, before joining the company, she was a client for three remodeling projects in her own home.
Tim, Steve and Meghan talk more about:
- Background on Meghan’s household (size of house, family, pets, etc.).
- Description of the projects that Meghan contracted for.
- Sales & production: did they match and meet expectations.
- The most critical action an on-site manager can take while working on a project.
- Things that the contractor did that made the projects more bearable.
- Advice for remodelers from the client’s perspective.
- And more…