Raise your hand if you are a salesperson… Maybe a few business owners raised their hands, but most likely, our production people and our Project managers, Lead carpenters, and Production managers all kept their hands down. Not so fast!
In this episode, we step out of our comfort zone a little and talk about your production teams’ impact on sales and marketing. For this discussion, we bring in an expert in the marketing world who has worked with hundreds of remodelers and home builders all over the country, Spencer Powell.
Spencer is the President of Builder Funnel, a Colorado-based firm that provides sales and marketing services for homebuilders, remodelers & contractors. Spencer earned his Inbound Marketing, HubSpot, and HubSpot Partner Certifications in 2010 and has been practicing and teaching inbound marketing to businesses ever since.
Tim, Steve, and Spencer talk more about:
- The impact production has on the Client Experience
- The Top 3 things that will create negatives in the clients’ mind
- The Top 3 things that create a positive reaction with a client
- How the production team can create vital content for the marketing effort
- How owners and leaders can get buy-in from the team and show the impact they have on the business