If you’ve ever wondered what you’d do differently when starting your remodeling business if you only knew then what you know now, you’re not alone.
Tim and Steve do, too.
In this episode, the guys talk about what they’ve learned in their time at Remodelers Advantage and from their podcast guests that they wish they knew when they were running their own businesses.
They each identified the five biggest takeaways that make remodeling businesses stronger, more profitable, and built for growth. Learn what they think is important and why, including:
- The power of job descriptions
- Being financially transparent
- Protecting profit through data
- Making business decisions based on numbers, not feelings
- Learning to sell, not just take orders
- Getting to a zero punch list
- And more …